Sunday, June 12, 2011

Too late bitch!

Okay, I know I need to stop cursing so much, but sometimes it is absolutely necessary.  Yesterday morning, my entire family came over to our house because my husband needed my father and brother's help moving our two sofas from the upstairs living room to the basement, and the sofa that was downstairs upstairs.  So everyone came over, including my sister, my mother, and my niece and nephew.  My husband bought everyone breakfast, and all was well, even though I was sleepy because I had just gotten off from work.  After everyone ate and the furniture was moved, my husband took my parents around the corner to a yard sale where there were thousands of miniature vintage cars and other things for sale.  I was sitting in the living room with my sister and the kids when I heard my husband's phone begin to ring.  I wasn't going to answer it, but I wanted to see who was calling because I figured it was his job.  Boy, was I wrong.  It was, of course, his ex.  Later, once everyone had left the house, including my husband and Little Man (they left for work), I let him know that she called.  He replied that she didn't want anything, she was probably just calling to let him know that she received the decal for her truck that he had mailed the previous week.  I told him that he still needed to call her back.  He insisted that she didn't want anything because if it were an emergency she would have left a message.  Well, my thing is that by not returning her phone call, my husband is leaving the door open for her to continue to call, and that shit ain't happening.  So he called her back, and he was right: she wanted to thank him for sending the decal.  But, she also wanted to ask him how he was doing, how his family was doing, and to let him know that she drove down to South Georgia the previous day and her step-father was asking about him.  That's odd, because this is the same step-father who supposedly allowed his son to practically rape her when she was growing up.  For someone who was traumatized as a child because of this, she sures does spend a lot of time visiting him.  That's how I know she is full of shit.  She lied to my husband for years and years and he fell for it.  She also let this monster of a man walk her down the aisle when her and my husband got married.  Her father was on her left arm, and her step-father was on her right arm.  Nothing that comes out of her mouth is true.  Why would a person want to be around someone who did this to them?  I know that we must forgive, but I would not want to be around a person that subjected me to sexual abuse.  Now that she is struggling, I know that she is kicking herself in the ass for throwing my husband out.  That's why she wants to make small talk with my husband.  She didn't want to be married to him, but she still needs him financially.  Bitch please.  He has a family that he is perfectly content with, and he would be absolutely insane to ruin this marriage for someone like her.  If he is going to step out, step up not down.  Although I do not believe that she truly loved him, he made her feel comfortable by providing for her financially.  She had no worries as long as my husband was around, but now, her two jobs are kicking her in the ass.  McDonald's and Wendy's.  Bitch, you go home smelling like fries every fucking night!  Well, sorry, but there is literally a new sheriff in town.  I believe the main reason for her phone call is that she is trying to be slick and worm her way back in my husband's life. If she had even the slightest decency about herself, she would have apologized to my husband for cursing him out after his mother's funeral.  But when you don't have a conscience, things of that nature do not bother a person. 

People may ask me how I can be so sure that my husband would not want to return to his ex.  Here are a few reasons why:

1.  Why would he want to return to someone that has absolutely no ambition?  His ex had the opportunity to return to school and earn her G.E.D. when she received a settlement of $160,000 from her workplace (which I believe she set-up), but she blew that money in about a year

2.  She defines the term ghetto-fabulous

3.  She is perfectly content working at McDonald's and Wendy's.  Don't you want to do better? 

4.  She was not there for my husband when he experienced one of the most tragic losses a person can experience (the loss of one's mother).  Granted, she was there for his father's death, but she was acting stupid back then. 

5.  Over the course of their relationship, my husband blew close to $30000 on her, but since we have been together, his finances are on track and he is doing well financially. 

The bottom line is, although I know I am not all of that, I am what my husband needs and desires in his life.  As he has stated, he wishes that he had met me first, because all of the heartache and pain that his ex put him through would have never occurred.  She needs to stop worrying about my husband and begin worrying about where her next meal will be coming from, which will probably be a double stack from Wendy's and a chicken selects meal from Micky D's!!  (Lord forgive me, because I know that was wrong, but she really needs to kick rocks). 

No comments:

Post a Comment