Monday, May 30, 2011

Nah baby, I'm not gonna be able to do it!

Hello there!  It's been a minute since I have written a blog.  What brings me to the forum this morning is my life's current situation.  I am so sick and tired of the "one minute I'm happy, the next minute I'm not."  It has become increasingly difficult for me to tolerate my husband.  Granted, he is the greatest dad in the world for Little Man, but husband wise is a different story.  Don't get me wrong, I have my faults, and a lot of them.  However, my husband has many faults and to me, he doesn't even attempt to correct them.  My husband and Little Man were gone all day yesterday, and while I found myself longing for Little Man's return, I found myself dreading my husband's return.  He had the nerve to ask me when they were on the way home if I would give him some since Little Man was fast asleep.  Nah baby, I'm not gonna be able to do it!  They didn't arrive home until 10:30 p. m. and I try to leave the house a little before 11:00 p. m. to head to work.  Then he said, "But I want you."  I don't give a fuck if you want me or not, I'm not giving you any!  Men are so inconsiderate.  My husband is one of the biggest gossipers in his family, so I assumed that he told his family that we are going out of town on Thursday.  He said no, that he was running his mouth about other things like their mother and things of that nature.  I understand that, but it's just the way he made the statement as if our trip doesn't mean a damn thing.  You know, this sounds terrible, but I am hoping that he gets so angry at me that he decides to stay home.  That would do me a world of good right now.  He told me that it is on his things to do list to get a life insurance policy started, but I told him don't bother.  My mother will be the beneficiary of my policy, and that's the bottom line.  We have been married for a year and a half, and if I hadn't flipped out on him this weekend about not having a life insurance policy, he wouldn't be doing it now.  It's all good.  He told me that the reason he hadn't done it before now is because he got sidetracked in November with his mother's sudden passing.  He is full of shit.  We had been married almost a year when his mother passed away, so what happened from November 2009-November 2010?  My husband is going to look up, and he is going to be by himself.  Maybe it is a blessing that his name is on his exes house, because if his name were on mine and we split, I would be in a jam.  I am praying that God gives me patience in this situation, because I do not wish to get a divorce, but I truly have reached my wits end with him.  And he says that there is no cheating or abuse going on.  But that shit doesn't matter.  Just because those events are not occurring in our marriage does not mean that we have a happy one.  And quite frankly, the way I feel right now, I was happier when I was by my damn self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment