Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here's your Explorer Bitch!

I have been doing a whole hell of a lot of cussing lately, and the scary thing is, I am beginning to enjoy it.  Well, finally after my husband has paid $441.72 a month for the last 60 months, he made the final payment on his ex-wife's Explorer.  If I were him, I would have never agreed to pay for it during the divorce settlement, but my husband is way too nice.  I would have turned the car over to her and forced her to re-finance it in her name.   But it's all good because that is over and done with.  It is a 2004 so she should be good to go for a while, but trust me, maintenance issues are over the horizon.  God forgive me for saying that.  I am not wishing anything bad upon her, but that woman is something else. 

In other news, hopefully in two weeks we can begin finishing our basement.  The men that are going to re-finish it are doing so at a kick ass price.  Doing so will add a family room, office, and a bathroom, so Victoria, when y'all come and visit, there will be plenty of room. 

I am going on five months with no relaxer, and although I am loving my new growth, overall my hair is a hot ass mess.  I am going to get it done next Friday though. 

So long for now.  I am sleepy once again at work.  This morning watch shift is for the birds............

No comments:

Post a Comment